Jost Greens Services as part of its accelerator program hosted the maiden edition of the IMPACT INVESTMENT PREPAREDNESS LAB, which was held at the Jos Business School with over 50 SME owners and executives in attendance, physically and virtually.Our panel delivered participants interactive sessions with industry experts and trainers.
Some of the modules covered include:
- Business Plan Development- Mrs. Kate Pam Semlek
- Investment Deck Preparation- Fatima .J. Umar
- Pitching- Mrs. Kate pam Semlek
- Impact management and measurement- Fatima .J. Umar
- Human Resource Management- Mrs. Abigail Bugama
- Financial Records development and Appraisals,
- Cashflow Development and Analysis – Mr Monday Nto Bereh
- Tax filing and Exemptions, Risk management – Dr. Dagwom Dan
- Supply Chain Management & reverse supply chains- Mr. Olusanya Omirin
- Sustainable Operations and Circular Economy- Dr. Natalie Beinisch
- Digital Marketing and Business Model Development- Mr. Bashir Sheidu
- Succession in Business: Marketing and Customer Service- Faith Minister
- Legal & Intellectual Property- Barr. Dan Obla.
- Digital Branding – Mr Sornen Ukoh
The participants were grouped into three groups where they applied each module as part of their final pitch and business plan with “Team Red” emerging as the winning team having been reviewed by a panel of experts.
The key takeaway from the session was the zeal and enthusiasm shown by entrepreneurs for the event and an overwhelming number of them desire fora of such nature. Jost Greens Services intends to continue offering this training for FREE to enable a greater reach to businesses in Northern Nigeria with rotating locations across the region. We intend to enter and guide the SMEs through our investment pipeline to achieve Sustainable impact growth.
IIP LAB TRAINING
Our Training Programs
Jost Greens Services offers unique value to enrolled organizations through the following courses and modules: