SPOTLIGHT SERIES WEBINAR
JOST GREENS SERVICES | STALWART COMMUNITIES AFRICA
Jost Greens Services as part of its Impact Investment Lab accelerator program hosted the maiden edition of the spotlight webinar series, which was held in partnership with Stalwart Communities Africa with over 100 SME owners, startup founders, and executives in attendance. The theme for the session was “Positioning Your Business for Impact Investment”.
The webinar was part of a series of webinars to introduce the Impact investment lab and was headlined by the Patron of the accelerator program; HRH Khalifa Sanusi II, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, who gave a rousing and inspiring speech on the significance of impact investing in achieving the UN SDGs in Nigeria.
A panel discussion anchored by Mrs. Kate Pam Semlek, gave participants valuable insights on diverse topics on impact investment including:
• Trends, Opportunities and Landscape of impact investment in Nigeria
• Impact management and measurement application in impact investing
• impact investment strategies, best practices, and real-world case studies.
The panelist; Etemore Glover, and Fatima Jimanate Umar, had an interactive Q&A session with participants where they addressed key questions and shared valuable resources on impact investment.
A key highlight of the program was the networking and collaboration opportunities it offered. Participants connected with like-minded businesses that shared their interest in impact investment providing a platform for knowledge exchange and potential partnerships, further enhancing the impact potential of the participant enterprises.
We will be holding further webinars as part of the spotlight series to prepare and enlighten aspiring business changemakers of the value and merits of the Impact Investment Lab accelerator program.
We look forward to collaborations that will aid our goal of GROWING IDEAS.
You are welcome to sign up to get access to the event recordings and be notified of our future events and programs :
iIP LAB TRAINING
iMPACT INVESTMENT PREPAREDNESS LAB
Jost Greens Services as part of its accelerator program hosted the maiden edition of the IMPACT INVESTMENT PREPAREDNESS LAB, which was held at the Jos Business School with over 50 SME owners and executives in attendance, physically and virtually.Our panel delivered participants interactive sessions with industry experts and trainers.
Some of the modules covered include:
- Business Plan Development- Mrs. Kate Pam Semlek
- Investment Deck Preparation- Fatima .J. Umar
- Pitching- Mrs. Kate pam Semlek
- Impact management and measurement- Fatima .J. Umar
- Human Resource Management- Mrs. Abigail Bugama
- Financial Records development and Appraisals,
- Cashflow Development and Analysis – Mr Monday Nto Bereh
- Tax filing and Exemptions, Risk management – Dr. Dagwom Dan
- Supply Chain Management & reverse supply chains- Mr. Olusanya Omirin
- Sustainable Operations and Circular Economy- Dr. Natalie Beinisch
- Digital Marketing and Business Model Development- Mr. Bashir Sheidu
- Succession in Business: Marketing and Customer Service- Faith Minister
- Legal & Intellectual Property- Barr. Dan Obla.
- Digital Branding – Mr Sornen Ukoh
The participants were grouped into three groups where they applied each module as part of their final pitch and business plan with “Team Red” emerging as the winning team having been reviewed by a panel of experts.
The key takeaway from the session was the zeal and enthusiasm shown by entrepreneurs for the event and an overwhelming number of them desire fora of such nature. Jost Greens Services intends to continue offering this training for FREE to enable a greater reach to businesses in Northern Nigeria with rotating locations across the region. We intend to enter and guide the SMEs through our investment pipeline to achieve Sustainable impact growth.
IIP LAB TRAINING
Our Training Programs
Jost Greens Services offers unique value to enrolled organizations through the following courses and modules: